Guylène Lauzon, Women of Word's President, has worked as senior administrative assistant in major national and international companies. She has over 25 years of experience in managing office operations in manufacturing, retailing and services. She also has experience as consumer goods sales representative and sales manager.
Guylène Lauzon now puts her skills at your service:
- Assessing situations and setting priorities
- Implementing practical solutions
- Sound judgement, flexibility, versatility
- Solid knowledge of most organizational functions
- Solid knowledge of most sectors of economic activity
- Highly-developed communication skills
- Complete confidentiality
Highly skilled women, specialized in various areas, who all share a common goal: providing professional services to help clients reach their objectives and ensure their satisfaction. They unfailingly deliver quality work in a timely manner. After all, they are Women of Word.
Women of Word = Diversity, respect, confidentiality, integrity